Banking Industry Analysts – Litigation Support Consultants
- 30+ Years Banking Industry Experience.
- Bank Examiner/Internal Auditor Federal Reserve System (11th District) Dallas, Texas.
- CEO/Regional Credit Administrator for Major Bank Holding Company.
- Certified Commercial Lender (CCL) American Bankers Association.
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) Association of Certified Fraud Examiners. Certified Instructor American Institute of Banking (AIB).
- Certified Commercial Mediator.
George J. Watts Associates is a Litigation Support Service providing attorneys with cost effective consulting and expert witness services covering a wide range of banking transactions. Our areas of expertise include:
- Internal/External Fraud Issues
- Lender Liability Issues
- Management Issues
- Regulatory Issues
Our company logo embodies the concept of our services – perspective. In this time of distress in the economy many litigation issues involving fraud, lender liability, management practices and regulatory compliance appear as a puzzle. Cloaked in complex business transactions, technical issues may not be readily understood by a jury. We can help! Our many years of professional experience in the banking industry and 24 years of experience in litigation support can provide clarifying insight to help you represent your client’s interests most effectively.